Thursday, June 18, 2009

Workshop 4: Puzzled

Have been going through the exercises for workshop 4 and am a little puzzled as to what is supposed to be happening with the adding values to the list. I get the list returned and nothing seems to have happened. (I think I just had an epiphany as I was writing this sentence.) It dawned on me that you need to specify the variable that you want to see. So you will see in the Image below that I have specified the value and got the expected result.


So the title above neesd to be changed to no longer puzzled.

I have looked at the challenge problems, and reviewed the code that Ken supplied. The exercises are relatively trivial and dont really provide much in the way of learning about Business Applications Development. Consequently I will not be spending time coding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment